Reputation is everything.
WELCOME TO ARCURI LAWYERS
Arcuri Lawyers was established in 1991 (originally as DA Arcuri & Associates) by its founding Principal, Mick Arcuri who has been practicing Law on the Gold Coast since 1980.
We take pride in being a Firm that has been built on client and industry referrals and we believe that we have been able to cement such long-standing relationships and a well-respected reputation through our extensive experience, local knowledge and quality service partnered with our high ethical and professional standards.
Arcuri Lawyers is committed to providing professional and accessible legal services to our clients and aims to provide cost effective and practical advice in a comprehensive range of legal services including:
- Conveyancing including Purchase and Sale of Residential homes, land and units and commercial properties;
- Leases –advice and preparation of Leasing documents for Landlord and Tenant, Lease Amendments, Extensions, Variations and Deeds of Covenant and QCAT representation
- Mortgages and Loans including preparation of Mortgage documentation, review of Lender documents and requirements, Acknowledgements of Debt, Guarantees, Security Documents and Independent Legal Advice Certificates
- Family Law & De Facto relationships – Divorce, Property and Financial settlements, child support and parenting matters, care arrangements, Binding Financial Agreements and Independent Legal Advice regarding proposed documentation
- Wills and Powers of Attorney including preparation of Wills, Enduring Powers of Attorney and General Powers of Attorney and Advance Health Directives
- Estates – Estate Planning, Probate and Letters of Administration, Estate Administration and Estate Dispute Mediation and Litigation
- Commercial & Business advice including Business Sales and Acquisitions, Asset protection, Business Structures including Partnerships, Trusts and Corporations.
- Our Vision: to provide excellent service in an efficient and friendly manner and to build lasting client and industry relationships based on our ability to exceed expectations.
- Our Values: Service, Reliability, Courtesy, Community.
Contact us for more information or to arrange a consultation.
Business Purchase & Sale
At Arcuri Lawyers our Business Lawyers have the necessary skills and experience to advise you on the Purchase or Sale of …
Business and Commercial Lawyers
At Arcuri Lawyers our Business and Commercial Lawyers can provide assistance for a range of Commercial and Business …
Divorce & Family Law
Are you going through a Divorce or Separation? Do you have Child Custody issues or need a Pre-nuptial Agreement drawn …
Conveyancing & Property Law
Conveyancing Buying or Selling property is likely to be the biggest financial investment many people will ever make, …
Wills & Estate Planning
Planning for and ensuring your family’s future is secure after you’re gone is extremely important. Taking the time to …